Friday, July 3, 2015

I Like Big Booty

This is kind of a parody of Sir Mix-a-Lot's "Baby Got Back", for opening line at least, though it has it's own tune.

I like big booty and I can not lie
It's a penchant I do not deny
When there's booty near this buccaneer
Gotta get my hands upon it and when I wanna make it clear
I say ARR.    (Arr in a very stong, piraty tone)
AAR.    (Arr in a weak and shaky, "don't you know what arr means" tone)
All ye pirate folk will agree
Big booty's what it's gotta be
That sets you rogues to sea
And far from land, you make your plan
To get big booty right in your hand
AAR.
It's every pirates duty
To get a hold of big booty
Say AAR.  AAR.
Well I got beautiful booty on my mind
When this booty full ship goes passing by
And I think it's best, I get my hands on her chest
And make her booty mine
AAR.  AAR.
Now all you pirate's gotta take your time
And rub your big booty til it shines
AAR.
Well I got beautiful booty on me hold
Booty so big and shiny gold
And I think you might, want to avoid a fight
Cuz this here booty's mine
AAR.  AAR.
But the problem with pirates
And I think you'll all agree
Is that they want to put their hands on your booty
It's every pirates duty
To get a hold of big booty
To rub it fine until it shines
And shout out, "This big booty's mine"
AAR.  

** Repeat last stanza, as if there is a pirate congo line going on.  

No comments:

Post a Comment