Friday, July 3, 2015

Squirrel of the Seas

This is a parody of Alan Parson Project's "Eye in the Sky"

I've got treasure hot in my hands
I'll try burying it in the sand
And there's a secret spot that I know
In seven hours I've got a hole
No peeking
Blistered my soles
To bury the gold that they're seeking
Maybe this spot's too easy to find
Maybe this spot's erosion inclined
I'll dig that treasure up to secure it
And polish it up just to ensure
It's pretty
Then dig a new hole
And bury it below preceiving

I am the pie-are-at guy
Moving my jewels
'Til they're hard to find
I am the squirrel of the seas
Scratching at fleas
Jewels are on my mind
I should move that treasure again
To know that
Treasure's hard to find, Treasure's hard to find
Maybe this hole's poorly disguised
Maybe it won't decieve prying eyes
I'll dig another hole like before
Diggin' treasure's not such a chore, it's real fun
Then I'll make a map so I know which hole's the real one
Just tell me which map's the real one  (in a confused mumble)

No comments:

Post a Comment